In 2021, Health Sciences Information Services (HSIS) introduced an innovative way to coordinate and deliver technology services and talent across the health campuses, specifically the School of Medicine, the School of Nursing, the School of Public Health, and Yale Health. To ensure connectivity with the health campuses, the HSIS team collaborates with and relies on other areas of ITS for many policies, solutions, and services.
The HSIS team aspires to enable world-class health sciences teaching, research, and patient care through novel and exemplary technology solutions. Our mission is to have our stakeholders and business partners come to and trust us to deliver foundational and transformational technology and analytics services to advance Yale University’s health sciences.
We are excited to embark on this journey to provide integrated health science technology and analytics services to benefit health sciences and the Yale community.
Our Management Team has endorsed these Vision, Mission, and Value statements for our organization. Learn how you can support these organizational values every day.
Enabling world class health sciences teaching, research, and patient care through novel and exemplary technology solutions
Deliver foundational and transformational technology and analytics services to advance Yale University health sciences
• Take Intelligent Risks - We assess and adapt to changing environments and tools
• Earn Trust of Partners - We seek, listen, and act on stakeholder feedback
• Promote Visible Results - We demonstrate transparency and accountability by sharing our data, goals, and performance
• Invest and Grow - We continually learn and develop ourselves and our teams
• Reduce Barriers and Inefficiency - We get things done by leveraging optimal resources